Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tucker is 6 months old!

I don't know if anyone checks this blog anymore, but I wanted to share some recent pictures of Tucker with you guys. I can't believe he's already 6 months old! It's crazy. He's the best baby...ever...he's so good and so much fun. I miss all of you guys a lot. I hope that you are doing well!











The last picture was Tucker's 1st time going down a slide. I love the smile on his face..haha, it looks like he liked it right? haha. Anyway, I think we're coming to SLC soon, like mid May. I'd love to catch up with you guys! We should have a cohort reunion :) Keep in touch!! xoxo

3 comments:

Lauren Bigelow said...

Julie, he is so cute!

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Thanks Lauren :) I miss you :(

Anonymous said...

OH MY you have a cute little guy, there!