Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back to School....Awesome Website

Ok, everyone needs to check out this website: http://www.mrsmcgowan.com/ This lady is a first grade teacher in NJ and she has some awesome resources on her page for both the parents of her students and for us teachers. I stole a bunch of links off of her website for my website. She is awesome and it is a great resource to have other teachers out there who can help us out!! She also has a bunch of stuff she does for back to school on her page. play around on her page, you will be impressed!

3 comments:

sasha and Jamin said...

So funny! I love this website, I have totally been using it.

Marci said...

Hi everyone! Glad you can use things from my website.

I will be going to Columbia Teachers College Summer Reading Institute this month. Hope to learn more "stuff" about reading and will share.

Best wishes from New Jersey,
Marci McGowan

Lauren Bigelow said...

Wow! That website really is amazing! Thanks for tellin us about it!