Thursday, August 7, 2008

Listening Center

Hey Girls,
I really wanted a listening center in my classroom so I bought one online from a place called classroom direct. They have really good prices. Well, come to find out my school purchased one for me. So I am wondering if anyone wants to buy a listening center. It's all band new still in the packaging. I have 6 headphones and a jack that you can plug the headphones into and then you plug that into a CD player or tape player of your own. I'm selling the whole thing for $20.00. I paid about $23.50. If anyone is interested let me know. My phone number is 801-660-5450 or you can email me at laurenbigelow2@gmail.com. I live in Midvale and it's really close to the freeway and easy to find. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Jamie K. said...

I really might want it....I will let you know by friday, I am going to talk to my principal because he may have already bought one for each of us. If not, I want it for sure!