Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hi ladies!!! Yay I am really excited about this blog! Im not as talented as Julie and Jamie are with this blogging but I am trying to figure it out! I need Blogging for dummies or something!!:)
As you girls finish with your classrooms you should take pictures and post them so we can all see. I am SOOOOOOOOO behind. I just went and picked up my keys YESTERDAY! (aug 4) and have NOTHING.... and no idea how I am going to set up! So any ideas will help!:)

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

2 comments:

A. Burge said...

You still have plenty of time to set up - don't stress! I'm glad you figured out the blog thing!

Lauren Bigelow said...

Don't worry I haven't started anything either and I just got my keys today! I've gone to my school twice and no one is there, so it must be ok that we haven't started yet right?