Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I LOVE that you guys are so computer savvy and came up with this idea. I need the Blogging for Dummies book as well. I definitely have serval different emotions about starting this school year... I can't believe it is just around the corner now! I've been loving my summer... we just got back from waterskiing in Jackson Hole, WY.
I have it pretty easy because the teacher before me is leaving a ton of stuff since she plans to come back in a year. Another thing that has really helped me is to make copies of lesson plans and different ideas from other teacher friends and put them together in binders according to when they will be taught through out the year. Amy, where have you found the best deals to buy your different materials?
I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with you guys. Julie, how is Las Vegas?

1 comment:

A. Burge said...

I'm excited so many of us are on this blog! I don't know if I've really gotten any great deals but I love reallygoodstuff.com and classroomdirect.com. I also have been to utah/Idaho Supply and I love Lakeshore. I've gotten a lot of folder and stuff at Target and Walmart. Good luck!